Project Management Simulation Workshop PM50.00
Click here to download this overview as a pdf.
The application of knowledge is a key success factor to learning. This course goes beyond the traditional project management class by first exposing the students to a rigorous study of the successful TenStep Project Management methodology. The students are then able to demonstrate their knowledge by managing a project from beginning to end with a software-based project simulation package. This approach reinforces the concepts and principles learned for effective project management. As a result, the students are more prepared to apply the methodology to real life situations. The students are graded through a compilation of quizzes and the scores achieved at the conclusion of the project simulation.
Upon completion of this course and achieving a passing score, each student will receive the TenStep Project Manager (TSPM) certification.
Click here to learn about the TSPM certificate.
There are no prerequisites if you are not receiving the TSPM certificate.
|This class uses Simultrain Interactive project management software from STS (www.STS.ch)|
- Define the various aspects of a project
- Build and maintain an appropriate project schedule and budget
- Identify and manage issues, change, communications and project risks
- Manage human resources
- Identify and manage to the appropriate level of quality
- Identify metrics to improve processes and declare success
- Apply knowledge and experience to successfully manage a simulated project
Who Should Attend
- Project managers and team members that manage and work on projects
- Managers that manage project managers and monitor project status
- Clients, customers and all stakeholders that participate on projects
- Review the fundamentals
- Defining the work
- Building and managing the schedule and budget
- Managing communication, risk and human resources
- Managing quality and metrics
- Project Simulation (1.5 days)
The class contains exercises, quizzes, an eleven part case study and project simulation.
- Three or four days (24-32 PDUs)
Virtual classes (VCT)!
Almost all of our classes are available as virtual classes. These are live classes, taught by experienced instructors, delivered over the web.
Цени и повече информация
Свържете се с нас на firstname.lastname@example.org или
на 02 983 5324 или
попълнете формата по-долу